Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
From which field one should do MBA to get better jobs with high package?

Don't choose field by just seeing that a particular field will fetch you more job opportunity see your interest first then think about this.I would say its Sales and marketing but may be you won't find interest in it. :)

A management graduate should have knowledge of all fields but when it comes to specialization its difficult to choose.i hate finance.and in hr girls have not reached to top and in marketing my parents dont want and in IT engineering and mca students have more scope then mba's..so im confused..

a.s.
I have one more link to give you all,who are interested in MBA

http://www.mbaguru.org/guide/what-kinds-of-jobs-can-you-get-with-an-mba.html

Want to make each day Accountable

Don't choose field by just seeing that a particular field will fetch you more job opportunity see your interest first then think about this.I would say its Sales and marketing but may be you won't find interest in it. :)

A management graduate should have knowledge of all fields but when it comes to specialization its difficult to choose.i hate finance.and in hr girls have not reached to top and in marketing my parents dont want and in IT engineering and mca students have more scope then mba's..so im confused..

I feel HR is the best of the girls they have scope of reaching at the top in this field. :)

I feel HR is the best of the girls they have scope of reaching at the top in this field. :)

are you sure then name me atleast 15 indian ladies at the top or being owner or ceo of company?
they are less in comparison to men.there is scope but upto certain level.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.