Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We are working so harder in this site. This will effect for active members. Payments should be sent as per schedule. Delaying causes active members leaving the site

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
@ Above all

I think It is too much to wait 4 weeks for the payment. This time only 4 to 5 members have crossed the 1500 limit. Can't Boddunan pay those Active members regularly ??

Delaying the payment will obviously have a negative impact on the active members. I fear in March the number of submitted Articles may get reduced. This is a very serious issue.

Please try to send the payments within 1st week of Month..
Why the payments are delayed this month.... I think from 2 weeks, the awards and the payments are delayed!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Well guys.. the payments are neither delayed nor having any financial issues. Please check out the terms. It says the cheque will be sent in 3-4 weeks after payment realization. That was the same thing I told to Lohith.

However, if there are no issues with the member's articles, the cheque will be sent much earlier.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for clarification of the issue.But I think I got my first cheque in second week of January.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Now it's second week.. It has been 10 days since the payment report was generated.

Make the Payment delivery process faster..
They are already sent. Please let the support team know if you do not receive it by 20th.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks a lot Maverick...

Can you please give me the consignment number & the courier company's name ??
I do not find Sameer in the recent payment list. Did you get any email from Support?
clip_image002.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Can anyone please let me know where i can update my address ?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.