Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We should not get emotion. We should keep calm to solve the situation

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
We should not get emotion. We should keep calm to solve the situation

But are you successful always? Everybody say so :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I control my emotions maximum but less times I will influence to it.

By throwing your mobile. Isn't it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Most of the time I would think ! However much we may try to stay cool and calm and collected, it is humanly impossible to do so all the time and emotions take over and the result - anything is possible :huh:
7_5_139_2012-06-04-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most of the time I would think ! However much we may try to stay cool and calm and collected, it is humanly impossible to do so all the time and emotions take over and the result - anything is possible :huh:

It's not possible to stay calm when the situation demands that I don't stay so! I feel much after letting off the steam!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7450]}
drijder.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

It's not possible to stay calm when the situation demands that I don't stay so! I feel much after letting off the steam!

Like this!!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7460]}

Riding on them!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
11770_2012-06-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Like this!!!!!

No! Like this!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7462]}

Like this!!!!!

No! Like this!

Then what's the story of that horse?

Meera sandhu

Like this!!!!!

No! Like this!

What story about which horse????

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like this!!!!!

No! Like this!

What story about which horse????

Mad horse on which he is riding out of control :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
36_1_5_2012-06-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.