Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not free from emotion when I was angry I will show on things and people.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I am not free from emotion when I was angry I will show on things and people.

You were to break your 4th mobile. Thank God....someone has stolen it from you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Yes It was stolen from me other wise I may break it. :P :angry: :angry:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes It was stolen from me other wise I may break it. :P :angry: :angry:

But it's sure, your 5th mobile is going to meet the same fate :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Buy a cheap one ;)

Meera sandhu
We may try to be dispassionate while taking decisions but how many succeed that's the question!
We may try to be dispassionate while taking decisions but how many succeed that's the question!

After all we are all emotional creatures...nothing else :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
good4_2012-05-10.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

After all we are all emotional creatures...nothing else :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7151]}
I am very emotional and my actions and reactions depend on the emotion.And sometime i feel that i should think from mind not from heart.May be i am wrong but that's my experience.I have seen most of the successful people are not emotional they are professional and think everything professionaly. :)
I am very emotional and my actions and reactions depend on the emotion.And sometime i feel that i should think from mind not from heart.May be i am wrong but that's my experience.I have seen most of the successful people are not emotional they are professional and think everything professionaly. :)

Sanjeev,
people may become more rich by giving preference to brain than hearts. But they can't buy peace and love with the money they earn.
We may be poor in the case of money. But in the case of good friends and loved ones, we should always be rich :)
2_2012-05-10-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev,
people may become more rich by giving preference to brain than hearts. But they can't buy peace and love with the money they earn.
We may be poor in the case of money. But in the case of good friends and loved ones, we should always be rich :)

Is it a quote from your forthcoming novel?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7157]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.