Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am very emotional and my actions and reactions depend on the emotion.And sometime i feel that i should think from mind not from heart.May be i am wrong but that's my experience.I have seen most of the successful people are not emotional they are professional and think everything professionaly. :)

Sanjeev,
people may become more rich by giving preference to brain than hearts. But they can't buy peace and love with the money they earn.
We may be poor in the case of money. But in the case of good friends and loved ones, we should always be rich :)

Is it a quote from your forthcoming novel?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7157]}

Not at all :P
My novel has no space for money and hate. It is filled with love and tears only :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
0006_2012-05-10-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I am very emotional and my actions and reactions depend on the emotion.And sometime i feel that i should think from mind not from heart.May be i am wrong but that's my experience.I have seen most of the successful people are not emotional they are professional and think everything professionaly. :)

Sanjeev,
people may become more rich by giving preference to brain than hearts. But they can't buy peace and love with the money they earn.
We may be poor in the case of money. But in the case of good friends and loved ones, we should always be rich :)

@ Sandhya that's right but practically speaking one cannot live life by being emotional.Though one cannot change his/her nature like me i cannot change myself. :laugh:

Sanjeev,

My novel has no space for money and hate. It is filled with love and tears only :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

One more teary love story!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7158]}

Sanjeev,

One more teary love story!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7158]}

But you will get a tear only at the climax of the novel after reading 200 pages :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Nowadays tears are very costly :P

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev,

@ Sandhya that's right but practically speaking one cannot live life by being emotional.Though one cannot change his/her nature like me i cannot change myself. :laugh:

For everything, there is a limit.
Even if Amrith taken in excess, it turns to poison....
Everything should be well-balanced :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Not necessary that someone knows the limit of it.There are people like me who are fools and made fool by people for their behaviour. :laugh:
17418.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Not necessary that someone knows the limit of it.There are people like me who are fools and made fool by people for their behaviour. :laugh:

So, you are admitting yourself that you are a fool

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7162]}

If you know your weakness, why can't you change it :P

Meera sandhu
I already told you that its not easy for someone to change his/her nature/behaviour and i am not different. :laugh:
I already told you that its not easy for someone to change his/her nature/behaviour and i am not different. :laugh:

Some characteristics are born along with us which cannot be changed. Yet, if we try, we can make at least a small difference :)
0002032D_2012-05-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Some characteristics are born along with us which cannot be changed. Yet, if we try, we can make at least a small difference :)

Great wise words from a 32 years old!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7167]}
baby_cry_2012-05-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.