The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We should respect all to get respect from others.All are important and work is work.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We should study a person in all angels then only we should make friendship or any relations. But there are few persons, they cheat by hiding one side of the coin and make the innocent person fool. But there is an ultimate power which look after this everything and one day the person who cheated the innocent will definitely get punishment then that person will know how he made the person fool and made loss by destroying the hard work

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

For making a way we must consider all the ideas and and all the things and at last make a decission.
[quote]We should study a person in all angels then only we should make friendship or any relations. But there are few persons, they cheat by hiding one side of the coin and make the innocent person fool. But there is an ultimate power which look after this everything and one day the person who cheated the innocent will definitely get punishment then that person will know how he made the person fool and made loss by destroying the hard work.[/quote]
You are right.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes you are right, but looking at one side of the coin will never make any one know the fact. This is not proper to keep accusing just one person, that is always known as biased.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is not good to accuse one person by just seeing the one side one should listen to other one too and should give a fair chance to tell about his/her points so to make decision making easier and unbiased. :)
@sunil can you be more clear as i didnt understand your lines.

@sunil can you be more clear as i didnt understand your lines.

He wants to say that without knowing anything about a person and favouring another one is not good. :sick:
But there are few persons who make other feel good at the starting and later they will show their real charactor by threatening and destroying the other hardwork.

But there are few persons who make other feel good at the starting and later they will show their real charactor by threatening and destroying the other hardwork.

But without knowing the true facts one should not say that if someone is really threatened or destroyed the other one. :) I never do that i reach to the conclusion only when i know things about both parties. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.