The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sumit, Earlier their is a option of editing signature on our profile page. Now, it is disabled. May be that page is under construction. :huh: :unsure:

Vinu
Mr. sumit you can ad your site in the signature place but not in the forum postings and in some forums you are talking low about the boddunan and telling high about your site. This is not correct.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sumit you can keep as your signature. but you have no right to advertise in every post of yours in the forums. although you already kept your 2 urls in your signature. actually you violated the rules. only one url is alowed. but you have kept 2 urls and now you are posting number of times your websites in most of the forums.

Sumit go to my Account and then go to my profile and just edit your website.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA

I did tht bt, i wan't 2 knw how 2 post my site in the forums just like my blogs

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
@sarala

sumit you can keep as your signature. but you have no right to advertise in every post of yours in the forums. although you already kept your 2 urls in your signature. actually you violated the rules. only one url is alowed. but you have kept 2 urls and now you are posting number of times your websites in most of the forums.

thnks fr reply sarala ,U just give lecture like NETAS without resolving my problem & i'm going 2 give u -ve KARMA 2DAY

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
[quote]@RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA

I did tht bt, i wan't 2 knw how 2 post my site in the forums just like my blogs[/quote]
You can take help from an expert like Santosh or Ronark.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Mr. sumit if you give negative karma or positive karma, nothing chances in my position. So i am deleting your sites in the post.

[quote]@sarala

thnks fr reply sarala ,U just give lecture like NETAS without resolving my problem & i'm going 2 give u -ve KARMA 2DAY [/quote]

Sumit, first of all, you already have two blogs in your signature which is anyway wrong. The rule is you add only one signature. So there is no more space for adding one more site.

This is my formal warning to you, you have been repeatedly ignoring requests from Sarala on this issue. She is a moderator here and she has the right to tell you what to do and what not to do. So writing this stupid thing like lecturing like Netas etc etc. is not at all acceptable.

This a thing that I hate to do, but seeing that in spite of repeated requests, you are not listening, I am banning you for a week. And when you do decide to come back, I want to see only ONE site in your signature. If you do not comply, then Goodbye!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.