The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think, KKR win the first game, and Punjab will win the second game.. Let's see.

I think Chennai are still strong competitors and strong contenders for the title.
Mumbai Indians won in last ball.Terrific performance by Rohit Sharma.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Todays match-

[quote]10/04 4.00pm Bangaluru-Kolkata
10/04 8.00pm Delhi—Chennai
[/quote]

Mumbai Indians won in last ball.Terrific performance by Rohit Sharma.

Yes Rohit sharma played like a champion yesterday but i am really surprised why he can't play that well in international cricket. :(
Yes Rohit Sharma has too much talent and I think he may be star in IPL5.

Yes Rohit Sharma has too much talent and I think he may be star in IPL5.

Cricketers don't want that their value gets decreased that's they have pressure to perform better in IPL may be that pressure is lacking in international cricket and they know that if they don't play well in 2~3 matches they can save their place by playing well in one match again. :evil:
The stage is set. Every team has started counting except punjab and deccan. This increases the level of competition.
The stage is set. Every team has started counting except punjab and deccan. This increases the level of competition.

The level of competition is always high in IPL and players try to fight till the end :whistle: unlike international cricket. :evil:
There are still many games remain, I am sure deccan and punjab do well in coming matches.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
KKR won the first game against Bangalore and nice performance by Goutam Gambir.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.