The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is good to see a Pakistani player - Azhar Mahamood playing in Ipl 5. He has made his IPL debut today against Royal challengers.

Overall you can say that this is kind of gilli danda cricket played for entertainment.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is good to see a Pakistani player - Azhar Mahamood playing in Ipl 5. He has made his IPL debut today against Royal challengers.

Its good to see him in IPL he is a good player and should get in IPL what he should have got from pakistan board. :laugh:
I lost interest in watching IPL as Deccan charges are not performing well.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sasi don't loss your hope. Many matches are going to play.
Are you a Deccan supporter?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am a Gayle fan....he is really born to play IPL....hitting 6 rains. Am I not right? Yet, in the last game he injured a girl with him 6, though unintentionally

Meera sandhu
[quote]I am a Gayle fan....he is really born to play IPL....hitting 6 rains. Am I not right? Yet, in the last game he injured a girl with him 6, though unintentionally[/quote]
Yes he visited the wounded girl in hospital and gave her good wish.

[quote]I am a Gayle fan....he is really born to play IPL....hitting 6 rains. Am I not right? Yet, in the last game he injured a girl with him 6, though unintentionally

Yes he visited the wounded girl in hospital and gave her good wish.[/quote]

Yes, he gave that message in twitter or face book. At least he was willing to do that. He is really a nice person. But I think, he is out of west indies team. Am I right?

Meera sandhu
Chennai won by seven wickets after a tense finishing.Now wait for Pune and Delhi match.

Yesterday I sawn the both matches but I never expected such results. :whistle: :whistle:

Again same mistake....Sasi, can you tell me what is this 'sawn'? Can't you catch that mistake while our editor draws red lines beneath it?

Meera sandhu
Yesterday I sawn the both matches but I never expected such results. :whistle: :whistle:

Again same mistake....Sasi, can you tell me what is this 'sawn'? Can't you catch that mistake while our editor draws red lines beneath it?

Sandhya may be he mistyped it.But Sasi you must see the post first before posting it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.