The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
can you remember the dialouge of Don- Bara muluk ke police don ko pakar nehi paya and don ne IPL cup pakarliya.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
can you remember the dialouge of Don- Bara muluk ke police don ko pakar nehi paya and don ne IPL cup pakarliya.

At last he won it. Yet I am not sure, he fixed the matches or not :S

Meera sandhu
The all Game is Decided in the 18.5 over.If they does not hit for a six then it become difficult for them to win against Captain Cool Dhoni..........
[quote]At last he won it. Yet I am not sure, he fixed the matches or not [/quote]
Oh no !! The KKR deserve it this year as they played well.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes KKR really play a good Cricket in this Season Of Ipl and this victory is only for KKR.............
This version of IPL would be remembered for all the controversies it generated especially the role of black money that is vitiating the atmosphere!
Yes this IPL become a controversial series as many caught against match Fixing...........
I happy that KKR won as it gives motivation to Sharukh who has been trying it since last 3 years.But KKR really played well and they desrved to be the champion this year. :)
Ya you are right specially the Opener Manvinder Bisla played a significant inning that helps KKR to win the match..........
Now the game is over and so is the chapter. Now let us concentrate on cricket. This is not cricket what we had been playing for last two months.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.