Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
Rajani K wrote:
Wonderful story @Sandhya. Yes we really forget that thing and keep on struggle for more thought out life.

How far we fly...yet we rest on this earth...or turned to ashes.....yes...we all have to come back

The author seems wiser than her age!!!

Giving credit to the wrong person, its an old folk tale!! :P :P

I have given credit to the author so that her feet are at the right place to produce stories like that one day!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6688]}

ha ha...correct..
If I am able to write a moral story like this, will my feet stay on ground? I will fly :cheer:[/quote]
animated-gifs-dogs-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
Rajani K wrote:
Wonderful story @Sandhya. Yes we really forget that thing and keep on struggle for more thought out life.

How far we fly...yet we rest on this earth...or turned to ashes.....yes...we all have to come back

The author seems wiser than her age!!!

Giving credit to the wrong person, its an old folk tale!! :P :P

I have given credit to the author so that her feet are at the right place to produce stories like that one day!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6688]}

ha ha...correct..
If I am able to write a moral story like this, will my feet stay on ground? I will fly :cheer:
[/quote]

Author or me?
Really confused......!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6691]}

Meera sandhu
It seems like Chinmoy too has picked up the habit of posing undecipherable puzzles!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6697]}
2_2012-04-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It seems like Chinmoy too has picked up the habit of posing undecipherable puzzles!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6697]}

No, no! It has already been by deciphered by .....!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6698]}
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
fun_26_2012-04-16.gif

2_2012-04-16.gif
[/quote]

What?? Again? Another one?.......
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6709]}

fun_26_2012-04-16.gif

2_2012-04-16.gif

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6709]}[/quote]
Ha ha
Don't worry. I will decode it for you some time later....
After all our life is just coding and decoding of a series of events. Some can be decoded easily while some may remain as such till we end journey of our life. Some coded ones may later be changed to decoded ones and some puzzles that we confidently say that we know its answer may remain unsolved in the deep corridors of several mists of our life. Yet our life is of no meaning without any puzzles, mysteries or imaginary stories and funny events. Have you understand anything? Try to decode this one first :P :P :P
crappy-geek-explosion_2012-04-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
[quote]Ha ha
After all our life is just coding and decoding of a series of events. Some can be decoded easily while some may remain as such till we end journey of our life. Some coded ones may later be changed to decoded ones and some puzzles that we confidently say that we know its answer may remain unsolved in the deep corridors of several mists of our life. Yet our life is of no meaning without any puzzles, mysteries or imaginary stories and funny events. Have you understand anything? Try to decode this one first [/quote]

AAARGGGHHHHHHHH!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6719]}

fun_26_2012-04-16.gif

2_2012-04-16.gif

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6709]}

Ha ha
After all our life is just coding and decoding of a series of events. Some can be decoded easily while some may remain as such till we end journey of our life. Some coded ones may later be changed to decoded ones and some puzzles that we confidently say that we know its answer may remain unsolved in the deep corridors of several mists of our life. Yet our life is of no meaning without any puzzles, mysteries or imaginary stories and funny events. Have you understand anything? Try to decode this one first :P :P :P[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6720]}
animated-gifs-dogs-54.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Ha ha ha

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6728]}

Meera sandhu
AAAARRRRGHHHHHHH! Sandhya, I am going to cast a spell on you now!!!! :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6736]}

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.