Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Decode!!

Now, I remember story of a rich person who owns many land...yet so greedy that he wants more.
He somehow knew that, in a nearby place, land will be given free (or small amt) :unsure: . Hearing this, he didn't wait and went to meet land lord.
Land lord pointing him acres of land told, " All these land belongs to you. Only thing is that you have to travel by foot. Whichever land you conquers till sun sets, it belong to you".
Hearing this, that greedy person began to run through fields saying....."This field is now mine". But he never stopped, even after conquering miles of land, thinking, I want a little more. He was tired, hungry, thirsty...yet he didn't stop.
But when sun set that day, his life also set along with this.
Land owner came with his people and ask them to measure the height of the person. His servant answered, "6 feet".
Land owner replied, "Then dig earth of 6 feet length and bury him inside it. After all, a man never needs land more than that"

I have told you a wonderful story. Yet no one commented on it. I am pulling this thread up

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Yes, however you life , at the end everyone is treated in the same way.
Wonderful story @Sandhya. Yes we really forget that thing and keep on struggle for more thought out life.
Wonderful story @Sandhya. Yes we really forget that thing and keep on struggle for more thought out life.

How far we fly...yet we rest on this earth...or turned to ashes.....yes...we all have to come back
2_2012-04-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

How far we fly...yet we rest on this earth...or turned to ashes.....yes...we all have to come back

The author seems wiser than her age!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6678]}
animated-gifs-lizards-038_2012-04-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6678]}

Thank you

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6684]}

Meera sandhu
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
Rajani K wrote:

The author seems wiser than her age!!![/quote]

Giving credit to the wrong person, its an old folk tale!! :P :P

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Now, I remember story of a rich person who owns many land...yet so greedy that he wants more.
He somehow knew that, in a nearby place, land will be given free (or small amt) . Hearing this, he didn't wait and went to meet land lord.
Land lord pointing him acres of land told, " All these land belongs to you. Only thing is that you have to travel by foot. Whichever land you conquers till sun sets, it belong to you".
Hearing this, that greedy person began to run through fields saying....."This field is now mine". But he never stopped, even after conquering miles of land, thinking, I want a little more. He was tired, hungry, thirsty...yet he didn't stop.
But when sun set that day, his life also set along with this.
Land owner came with his people and ask them to measure the height of the person. His servant answered, "6 feet".
Land owner replied, "Then dig earth of 6 feet length and bury him inside it. After all, a man never needs land more than that"[/quote]
So we came with nothing and have to go with nothing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Who the heck cares where does one go, once the game is over, be it king or the pawn.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
Rajani K wrote:

Giving credit to the wrong person, its an old folk tale!! :P :P[/quote]

ha ha...correct..
If I am able to write a moral story like this, will my feet stay on ground? I will fly :cheer:
2_2012-04-15-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.