Have you ever seen someone committing suicide in you neighbour. :ohmy:

There was a case in my neighborhood when i was a child. :evil: A girl committed suicide of age around 16 years but we could not know the reason why she did it.Some people say she had an affair some say she did due to financial problems but still it is a mystery why she did it. :evil:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have never heard of any such incident. My parents has always kept me away from such horrible news or sight from my childhood days.
I heard such incidents but i never seen such incidents in real. :) :blink:

Vinu
yes last year only in my neighbourhood my uncle suicided because he was having paralysis problem from 4 years and was feeling very.he dont want to become dependent on others as he was a very good person and even hardworker also. :(

a.s.
No I have no such experience and I don't support it as they are coward who commit suicide.It is a cowardliness.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes, I have seen one of our neighbour aunty, who committed suicide by consuming pesticides, it took 4 hours for clearing her stomach but unfortunately she didnt survive. :(
I have never heard about such incident till today.
I heard, the house beside us, there the house owner has commit suicide by hanging. But after many years we have shifted to that house beside house. There are such Incidents around my house.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I remember having written a thread about a year back about a neighbor woman who committed suicide just because her son failed in school exam.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, I have seen one of our neighbour aunty, who committed suicide by consuming pesticides, it took 4 hours for clearing her stomach but unfortunately she didnt survive. :(

Geting killed by consuming pesticide is very painful :( i have seen a boy dying after consuming it he was just shouting and saying he is feeling like his stomack will burn. :(
That's a sad thing that people choose death for their problems.. It is surely not good.

Around me, it never happened so far, and I will wish that nobody do that as life is important.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.