Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Only brave people can commit suicide. Am I not right? Many people are living with an intense desire in mind to die. They have reasons also. But the string path between life and death is not at all easy, though it appear so, even if life and death differs by just one beat :evil:

Suicide is not an act of bravery though it is true that nobody will dare this in normal circumstances. This results from extreme depression and so this is not an act of gallantry. However, if somebody deliberately sacrifices his life for a cause, this is an act of exemplary heroism. Havaldar Abdul Hamid is an example.

You are absolutely right,Gulshanji! Only those who dare to live are truly brave not the ones who kill themselves!! It's a psychological disorder and should be treated as such!!
Death is also not at all an easy thing.....I have heard about 'Chaver pada' of great festival 'Mamaankam' of ancient times. They know they are to die while fighting for their king, yet boys of 12 years of age complete their studies in Gurukula only for this auspicious day.......
They know well, they can't do it...yet they think, how much time I can sustain and kill my opponents before my soul leaves my body :)

Meera sandhu
Only brave people can commit suicide. Am I not right? Many people are living with an intense desire in mind to die. They have reasons also. But the string path between life and death is not at all easy, though it appear so, even if life and death differs by just one beat :evil:

I agree committing suicide needs lot of courage but people do that they automatically gets it when they are in extreme depression. :) :evil: :evil:
I have also heard about many suicides and suicide attempts in my childhood....even relatives.
One of such incidents hurt me till now.
It was about my aunty where my grand mother(Nani) was also involved.
This aunty and husband quarreled over some thing and my grand mother(uncle's chachi) entered the scene at that time. The husband, in angry was to drink acid.(they have rubber plantation) Suddenly, my grand mother seized the bottle from him. This aunty was crying and she asked my grandmother to give that bottle to place somewhere safely. Without any doubt, my nani gave it to her. Suddenly, she ran away with the bottle, drinking it and fell down dead. They had 3 children below 12-14 age. My grand mother became convict in all the persons' eyes, though she was innocent......because she never dreamt, this aunty was going to drink it.
Some days later, that uncle married again.....what happened......only loss is aunty's life....isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Committing suicide is not a small thing. People who love their life and feel their life as hell then only they go into trans and finally commit sucide

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have also heard about many suicides and suicide attempts in my childhood....even relatives.
This aunty and husband quarreled over some thing and my grand mother(uncle's chachi) entered the scene at that time. The husband, in angry was to drink acid.(they have rubber plantation) Suddenly, my grand mother seized the bottle from him. This aunty was crying and she asked my grandmother to give that bottle to place somewhere safely. Without any doubt, my nani gave it to her. Suddenly, she ran away with the bottle, drinking it and fell down dead. They had 3 children below 12-14 age. My grand mother became convict in all the persons' eyes, though she was innocent......because she never dreamt, this aunty was going to drink it.
Some days later, that uncle married again.....what happened......only loss is aunty's life....isn't it?

Oh that's really a sad incident.What happened to the kids after her mother died?.Only the sufferer were the kids in the incident. :(

Oh that's really a sad incident.What happened to the kids after her mother died?.Only the sufferer were the kids in the incident. :(

Of the three, younger boy was my age.....so just 7-8 years old at that time. A deedi was there, she was married to a relative near our residence. In between these 2 was a boy.
But it was really a shocking incident at that time. Can you imagine my nani's mental status, that she handed the acid bottle to my aunty.

Meera sandhu
But your nani was innocent she did not know that it would happen. :)

But i understand she might be thinking that it all happened due to her. :(

Every one blamed her.
This uncle's mother and nani are real sisters. Same way, their husbands are brothers.

Meera sandhu

Every one blamed her.
This uncle's mother and nani are real sisters. Same way, their husbands are brothers.

But that is wrong. Is she alright these days? Or she is in depression? :S
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.