Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's a sad thing that people choose death for their problems.. It is surely not good.

Around me, it never happened so far, and I will wish that nobody do that as life is important.

Those who are weak and can't fight with the circumstances commit suicide. :evil: They are really coward. :evil:
Well, I think people can face any problem.. This should not be the option to solve them.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes I have seen a boy doing this a few years back. He was about 18-19 and very sensitive. Unfortunately this was me who took his body out of the hook, he was hanging from, thinking that he could be saved but he was dead.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I have seen a boy doing this a few years back. He was about 18-19 and very sensitive. Unfortunately this was me who took his body out of the hook, he was hanging from, thinking that he could be saved but he was dead.

Ohh.. That must be horrible experience for you.. :ohmy: ...

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

OMG that was horrible. :evil:

Most of the boys of 18~19 commit suicide when they fail in love or exmas or have fight with their parents. :evil:

What was the reason do you know it? :unsure:
Actually people who commit suicide are the people who love their life alot and they could not adjust in their surroundings and they commit suicide.
This is the main reason.

A person of age 18 or 19 committing suicide for the reason of love failure and exam is really bad.At that age they think that everything should happend according to their mind and they believe it and they fix on it. so the person who is in love if got rejected, they could not bare the rejection and finally they decide to committ suicide.

coming to the person who got failed in exam, has 2 cases. One is they dream alot with their studies that after completing this course they will do some great job and all dreams. But they have failed in the exam so al dreams collapsed and they cannot bare that collapase of their dreams and they commit suicide. " Here the person love their life and his love alot which made his mind sensitive and forced to commit suicide".

In another case, from childhood their parents keep on insisiting the person to study well and they keep on saying the person that you are the one who can help our family by studying well or you are the person who can achieve my ambition.So the student will keep these in their minds. So when they know that they are failed in the exam, they feel that they lost their life and they cannot show their face to anyone especially to their parents. So they commit suicide." Here love towards the persons parents and their ambitions and hope and his dreams made him to force himself to commit suicide"

I feel, when a person decided to commit suicide, they should think at last minute or meet one good friend before they commit and tell about the decision. then this person will get some mental strength and then the person may stop commiting suicide.

Even once i also decided to commit suicide as i didnt write one of my intermediate exam. But i waited till i get the result. finally i got through the exam with good marks. I felt really happy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually people who commit suicide are the people who love their life alot and they could not adjust in their surroundings and they commit suicide.
This is the main reason.

A person of age 18 or 19 committing suicide for the reason of love failure and exam is really bad.At that age they think that everything should happend according to their mind and they believe it and they fix on it. so the person who is in love if got rejected, they could not bare the rejection and finally they decide to committ suicide.

coming to the person who got failed in exam, has 2 cases. One is they dream alot with their studies that after completing this course they will do some great job and all dreams. But they have failed in the exam so al dreams collapsed and they cannot bare that collapase of their dreams and they commit suicide. " Here the person love their life and his love alot which made his mind sensitive and forced to commit suicide".

In another case, from childhood their parents keep on insisiting the person to study well and they keep on saying the person that you are the one who can help our family by studying well or you are the person who can achieve my ambition.So the student will keep these in their minds. So when they know that they are failed in the exam, they feel that they lost their life and they cannot show their face to anyone especially to their parents. So they commit suicide." Here love towards the persons parents and their ambitions and hope and his dreams made him to force himself to commit suicide"

I feel, when a person decided to commit suicide, they should think at last minute or meet one good friend before they commit and tell about the decision. then this person will get some mental strength and then the person may stop commiting suicide.

Even once i also decided to commit suicide as i didnt write one of my intermediate exam. But i waited till i get the result. finally i got through the exam with good marks. I felt really happy

May be if someone gets his/her brain washed at the time when person has finally decided to commit suicide there are chances that the person may not commit suicide. :)
Absolutely sanjeev.

In telugu there is a movie "Nenu Na Rakshasi". this movie is completley taken about suicides. We can know by the movie how people feel to commit suicide and how some peoples mind change before commiting suicide.
which places people commit suicide. Its really wonderful one. In this movie the heroine suits the death of the person who do suicide. She maintains a website to contact her for taking the death video and she upload in yahoo. IF you have any free time, try to watch this movie. You may not know the language. but you can understand the story well.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Only brave people can commit suicide. Am I not right? Many people are living with an intense desire in mind to die. They have reasons also. But the string path between life and death is not at all easy, though it appear so, even if life and death differs by just one beat :evil:

Meera sandhu
Only brave people can commit suicide. Am I not right? Many people are living with an intense desire in mind to die. They have reasons also. But the string path between life and death is not at all easy, though it appear so, even if life and death differs by just one beat :evil:

Suicide is not an act of bravery though it is true that nobody will dare this in normal circumstances. This results from extreme depression and so this is not an act of gallantry. However, if somebody deliberately sacrifices his life for a cause, this is an act of exemplary heroism. Havaldar Abdul Hamid is an example.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.