Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i thought its just a problem in mine account but everyone is facing so.so should we pm maverick sir for this or should wait for sometime.

a.s.
i thought its just a problem in mine account but everyone is facing so.so should we pm maverick sir for this or should wait for sometime.

This problem is there for more than a week i thought. If you need to add signature now you can make PM to admin. :cheer:

Vinu
i suppose that this thread is somewhat because of me as today when sanjeev asked me the link of my blog i posted here. but my intention was never to promote my website else i would have done it before.

and i dont know how to add signature because its not working.

Even i was also not aware i should have asked you to send it through PM. :( :evil:

Hope this thread will help all of us not to do this in future on the forums. :)
Yes.. I have started thread about it also in suggestion section. But I guess admin haven't noticed it so far.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes.. I have started thread about it also in suggestion section. But I guess admin haven't noticed it so far.

Whaen did you start this thread? :unsure:

I did not notice it :evil: .May be i missed it. :)
Generally, in another websites also such rule is followed. Thank to Sarala to remind the same thing to all members of boddunan.
Thanks sarala and kalyani for bringing this issue. I have seen most of the time peole just post a link and dont comment on it too, now such posts are reduced to some extent. :)
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, sarala
yes sanjeev from now onwards we will keep this in mind that not to repeat such act again.

a.s.
Dont post your personal websites or blogs in the forum section. You can keep them as your signature and only 2 addresses are allowed. Not more.

If any member violates this rule, action will be taken on that member.

Keep this in mind and discussion forums carefully.

Really a very good announcement made. Otherwise our forum will turn to a Marketing media, which is not good for a site

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.