Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
now i should tell you that im going there from past 5 years and on of my family's close friend live in jammu and the son of my uncle is in army and he asked us everytime that he can help us by going through V.I.P. passes but everytime we refused.
my uncle's best friend is in army.he asked me that he will help me in joining army i just have to clear the written exam but i refused.
my cousin brother's daughter is doing mba from a b-school in noida and my cousin brother knows his director.they are class fellow he asked me to take admission there i will not have to give any exam or such but i refused..
i never did so and will never do..thats why i hate it.

a.s.
now i should tell you that im going there from past 5 years and on of my family's close friend live in jammu and the son of my uncle is in army and he asked us everytime that he can help us by going through V.I.P. passes but everytime we refused.
my uncle's best friend is in army.he asked me that he will help me in joining army i just have to clear the written exam but i refused.
my cousin brother's daughter is doing mba from a b-school in noida and my cousin brother knows his director.they are class fellow he asked me to take admission there i will not have to give any exam or such but i refused..

This is simple all these things you refused because of your self esteem you don't want other's favor. :)

If you were at some big post definitely you would have tried it if not for you definitely for your dear ones :) .This is practical thing you can't deny it. :)

This is simple all these things you refused because of your self esteem you don't want other's favor. :)

If you were at some big post definitely you would have tried it if not for you definitely for your dear ones :) .This is practical thing you can't deny it. :)

ok will see in future.everyone who knows me personally knows this very well what a kind of girl im.the place where i worked for 3 months there also due to at senior position i got many advantages but refused and thats why my juniors still love me and often call me and says that they miss me because i risked my job for their sake..and anyways im here you are here will see in future will i do so or not. :P :P :P

a.s.
It would certainly be good. Enjoy and also "Jai Mata di". ......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.