Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
but i hope that i will be able to break his records in coming years if i will be alive in next 14 years.because i have went there for 5 times and that too continuously.

Good to know that you are determined to break the record.I know its not that easy once you have kids of course you have lots of offline works and responsibilities which makes us unable to do things even we like it. :(
but i hope that i will be able to break his records in coming years if i will be alive in next 14 years.because i have went there for 5 times and that too continuously.

Good to know that you are determined to break the record.I know its not that easy once you have kids of course you have lots of offline works and responsibilities which makes us unable to do things even we like it. :(

but many people go there with small kids even smaller than yours,its just how you take them with you.some kids are so energetic that they cover whole distance by walikng and by seeing them we people also get energise. :) so all the best for your journey to vaishno devi with your kids.. :)

a.s.

but many people go there with small kids even smaller than yours,its just how you take them with you.some kids are so energetic that they cover whole distance by walikng and by seeing them we people also get energise. :) so all the best for your journey to vaishno devi with your kids.. :)

Yes if someone has one kid its not a problem but when one has 2 kids of aged 3.5 years it may be troublesome. :)

Some times I visited 5 times in a month. there was no Que for army related persons.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some times I visited 5 times in a month. there was no Que for army related persons.

I remember last time when i went there with my friends there i stayed in a hotel in Katra there was one Bihari Family who were staying in the hotel for last 15~20 days they said that in these 15 days they have visited temple for around 10 times. :laugh: So are you considering your 5 times like this. :laugh:

I remember last time when i went there with my friends there i stayed in a hotel in Katra there was one Bihari Family who were staying in the hotel for last 15~20 days they said that in these 15 days they have visited temple for around 10 times. :laugh: So are you considering your 5 times like this. :laugh:

No, I visited 14 times from my home with family while in NCR and five times with staff people while posted in Rajauri and Jammu.

No, I visited 14 times from my home with family while in NCR and five times with staff people while posted in Rajauri and Jammu.

Oh if i were living in Jammu i would have visited the temple 10 times in a month. :laugh:

but i think we shoul not make use of our post or position in temples and places like this.i hate this. :(

a.s.
but i think we shoul not make use of our post or position in temples and places like this.i hate this. :([/quote]
Come on if you have visited vaishno Devi temple you must know that they have a separate row for army personnel and that is not against the rules. That is to keep them from getting delayed for their duties which is more important. And using a word like 'hate' is too strong.

but i think we should not make use of our post or position in temples and places like this.i hate this. :(

But why you hate it. :unsure:

Every body use their position at least in INDIA :evil: .You will also use it in future once you will get it. :evil:

I know people talk of honesty but somewhere they too are dishonest as to talk about honesty looks good but to stick to it is very difficult. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.