Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy journey Sanjeev :)

Can you tell me a few things about Vaishno Devi temple. As I ma from South, don't know much details

Meera sandhu
yes vaishno devi temple is in katra in jammu.and its on hills.you have to climb the hills almost 12 to 13 kms.People say that Mata vaishno lived there on hills and he killed bhairav nath and throw him above.so bhairav nath asked mata ji to forgive him and asked mata ji that you have thrown me here.no one will ask me,then mata ji gave him blessing that whoever will come to worship me must worship you also otherwise his worship will be incomplete.And mata ji also completes everyones wishes.
Sandhya ji you should go there once.Its a place i found in the whole world where i just feel so relax that nothing bad comes in mind and everything seems so good like i reched in heaven. :)

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
yes vaishno devi temple is in katra in jammu.and its on hills.you have to climb the hills almost 12 to 13 kms.People say that Mata vaishno lived there on hills and he killed bhairav nath and throw him above.so bhairav nath asked mata ji to forgive him and asked mata ji that you have thrown me here.no one will ask me,then mata ji gave him blessing that whoever will come to worship me must worship you also otherwise his worship will be incomplete.And mata ji also completes everyones wishes.
Sandhya ji you should go there once.Its a place i found in the whole world where i just feel so relax that nothing bad comes in mind and everything seems so good like i reched in heaven. :)

Added to my already long list :)

Meera sandhu
moreover kashmir is nearby the place so one can visit there also.most of the people go there in summer vacations of kids as this place people enjoy as a tourist spot also.;)
even i do love kashmir.the city of lakes.but never went there. :(

a.s.
Nice to know that you are going to 'Mata ke darbar'. I had been there for 19 times till date and planning to go again next month some times. I go there and Haridwar whenever I feel like.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I lived in J & K and was posted very near Vaishno Devi. But I never felt like visiting the temple. I know that many visit Vaishno Devi every year but I fail to understand this craze.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I also had been posted in Jammu and Rajouri for few years while working for BRO. I used to go to Udahmpur for official work and then had the habit to go to temple with friends and family.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I also had been posted in Jammu and Rajouri for few years while working for BRO. I used to go to Udahmpur for official work and then had the habit to go to temple with friends and family.

19 times is too much i don't think i would be able to break your record. :laugh:
but i hope that i will be able to break his records in coming years if i will be alive in next 14 years.because i have went there for 5 times and that too continuously.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.