Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes,I totally agree with you.
tedy bears ......... babies like it so better give her tedy then goggles..hehehe....:)

But where is she?
Is she still crying?

Meera sandhu
tedy bears ......... babies like it so better give her tedy then goggles..hehehe....:)

But where is she?
Is she still crying?

She has gone to sleep with her teddies :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: .
Our brain is always alert while we are facing some danger or bad situations. Also, we love our life most at that time. Isn't it? A life without any experience is nothing...a waste.....Problems help us to find solutions and avoid similar situations later also

Meera sandhu
but most of the time problems make us die as i have seen many people dieing due to different kinds of problems

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

but most of the time problems make us die as i have seen many people dieing due to different kinds of problems

Discussion has really come to a nice turn.
Really nice, Sarala....you have quoted a nice point

Those persons who can't withstand problems only can commit suicide, not all. Some people grow stronger with problems...depends upon their mental power :evil:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya,people who die are not cowards or should not be think that they cannot with stand. The people who love their life alot only will commit suicide. Though they may have with stand capacity but they cannot bear the defeat or problem they faced. that is the thing

Yes I agree with sarala the people who die is not at all cowards.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

death is not at all an easy thing, even if we assume so. It may lead to puzzles unsolved with mysteries left. We have only one life. So, live and withstand as much as we can....the rest, we don't know.

Most suicides are occurring.....decisions are taken within a minute or fraction of seconds. If that moment is gone, he may change his decision, sure

Meera sandhu
To die we need alot of boldness in us. then only one can commit. But if that boldness they keep in solving their problem then their problems will solve very easily

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.