Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya problems keeps us alive because without challenge in life,life is waisteless and it has no meaning...............

Waste or wasteless???
Actually what is this waisteless?

Meera sandhu
It may be misspell.i try work hard on improving my English.............
ya problems keeps us alive because without challenge in life,life is waisteless and it has no meaning...............

Look problem is also a part of life and we can't stop it coming to us what we can do is to face it and resolve it by whatever means we could do. :)
Management terminology is the art of organizing different aspects of life and keeping difficulties at bay. This includes a wide canvas.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Problems keep us alive. Do you agree with this statement?

I don't think so. I don't want any problems in my life.

Want to make each day Accountable

Look problem is also a part of life and we can't stop it coming to us what we can do is to face it and resolve it by whatever means we could do. :)

We can't stop all problems, but some could be avoided.
You just need to think in the opposite way of Problems i.e Its solution and problem would be solved.

Want to make each day Accountable

You may not like them, none does. But you can not stay away from them @100%. So never be afraid of them, they are part of our life and the one does not take them by the collar- never gets experiences of life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We can't stop all problems, but some could be avoided.
You just need to think in the opposite way of Problems i.e Its solution and problem would be solved.

Excatly!

One must not think about the problems but think of the solution to overcome it. :)
yes, it gives booster to our life..
its makes our life interesting..

if the exams come only, the class and study will be interesting... :P :P :P
Is it problems keeps us alive or we keep problems alive?
:dry: :huh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.