Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
leave the colour.first tell me how can you see the invisible cat when it is not visible? and why are you sure that it is a cat? does she did meow..??? ;) :P

Actually, it's a continuation topic.
Philosopher is a person who searches for a black cat in a dark room, that's not there. :P ...a funny definition of philosopher. So whenever we see someone expressed a philosophical thought, we just make fun of him...saying another black cat in a dark room :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6707]}

Meera sandhu
send me a pair of that goggle.i too have to do some search.so lend me for few days else you can gift me that.ofcouse babies do have plenty of gifts around.one from you will not do any bad. :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
send me a pair of that goggle.i too have to do some search.so lend me for few days else you can gift me that.ofcouse babies do have plenty of gifts around.one from you will not do any bad. :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think you are a small baby...a grown up girl, yet asking gifts from others in the name of a baby :cheer: :P

Meera sandhu
Problems keep us alive. Do you agree with this statement?

Obviously agree with your statement. We have nothing to do rather than to solve our problem. Our life is meant to do such work.
uwwain uwwain :( :( yo made baby cry..cant you see a toy in my hands.am i not looking like a baby..no gifts for me.poor me.. :(
funny-animation-37_2012-04-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
teddy-bear2.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
teddy-bear3.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
teddy-bear5.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.

There are just 2 or 3 pairs of those goggles no one can give it to you. :laugh:
Well every problem makes us conscious but we cannt say that they keep us alive. People feel happy only without problems.
uwwain uwwain :( :( yo made baby cry..cant you see a toy in my hands.am i not looking like a baby..no gifts for me.poor me.. :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6713]}

An exclusive collection for you :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6715]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6716]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6717]}

Meera sandhu
tedy bears ......... babies like it so better give her tedy then goggles..hehehe....:)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.