Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think someone commit mistake for there benefits only but they are not aware of the fact that bad thing always provide bad result.
Mistakes even after knowing it's wrong if done by someone is believed that a person is committing it will fully or person don't understand what is wrong and what is right or a person don't want to improve at all. :huh: :blink:
ton_2012-06-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Mistakes even after knowing it's wrong if done by someone is believed that a person is committing it will fully or person don't understand what is wrong and what is right or a person don't want to improve at all. :huh: :blink:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7735]}
????????

Meera sandhu

It is another thing that they commit mistake in unknowingly but what about those who create mistake knowingly :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

It is another thing that they commit mistake in unknowingly but what about those who create mistake knowingly :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Knowingly if someone does it that meanns he has set his own rules and he/she does not want accept the standard rules. :laugh:
Ya that's what i try to say sometime they feel good in doing so....
Some times we need to commit mistakes by knowingly and forcefully though we know it is wrong

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is the demand of situation and we have to change according to situation.
yes, but if that mistake give more loss then it will be difficult for the person who is doing it knowlingly

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ya but before doing wrong thing they aware of their bad aspect i think he can't do that thing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.