Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Some times, we control the dreams as we like. Mostly, in sleep, we are relaxed and thoughts are stray. This is unlike day time, when our thoughts are more organized and purposeful. During day, we think actively for real solution unlike dreams.

Really a nice point.
Sometimes, I do dream about my home of child hood, which I may not be thinking about, even for 2-3 years. Then why are they appearing connected with our dreams :whistle: ?

Meera sandhu
Dreams are successions of images, emotions ,that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.

We are enjoying some dreams.
sleeping_2012-04-26.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Be positive
Dreams are successions of images, emotions ,that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.

But not all of them

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6984]}

Meera sandhu

But not all of them

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6984]}

We cannot enjoy all dreams. Some of these are frightening. These are nightmares. Pleasant as well unpleasant events may occur in dream. Some nightmares may even kill the dreamer in sleep. What happens during dream appears real to the dreamer. That is why we should not read ghost stories just before sleep.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well I like dream in which I fall. It gives me a funny feeling and I often wake up then.
Well I like dream in which I fall. It gives me a funny feeling and I often wake up then.

Always funny? I don't agree :huh:

Meera sandhu
I also face scenes like falling from heights and other dreadful things. These are really nightmares and frighten me and not please.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I mostly see my college and from there i go to some ghost world and full of nightmare dream i watch now a days. I dont know why, I even feel that some invisible ghost is tightly catching me and not leaving me and due that ghost i even get breathing problem too. If i say some mantra then slowly it releases me. I dont know why such dreams come

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Dream doesnt have any scientific proof but in general brain memorizes lot of things and I think mostly if they are not in use, they come out in the shape of dreams while we are not active... :huh: :dry:
Some dreams can be intepreted too... but its also not have any proof to believe or not. :)

I often get the dreams of snake crawling very close to me.. :S or a lot of snakes crawling beneath my bed....yuckkky...I really get up after seeing that.
And another dream in missing train or not preparing for exams when exam is on the next day.
Dream doesnt have any scientific proof but in general brain memorizes lot of things and I think mostly if they are not in use, they come out in the shape of dreams while we are not active... :huh: :dry:
Some dreams can be intepreted too... but its also not have any proof to believe or not. :)

I often get the dreams of snake crawling very close to me.. :S or a lot of snakes crawling beneath my bed....yuckkky...I really get up after seeing that.
And another dream in missing train or not preparing for exams when exam is on the next day.

Thanks...at last, you come out of invisible mode...but now, many have adapted your path :woohoo:

"And another dream in missing train".....Jab we met????
I also see, I am not preparing for my exams, which may be on that day or next.....actually, it's my common dream :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.