Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes i too have good relationship with my maternal grand maa as i lived with her for about16-17 years away from my parents.

a.s.
When I am kid , i used to spend my holidays in my grany house where my mom dad used to leave.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I was stayed from my early child hood with my grand mother I had grown towards her so I am having relation with grand mother than my mother.

It happens a person with whom he/she stays in the more in childhood gets more closer to them than others. :)
I never stay away from my parent in childhood because my grandfather and grand mother leave me when i was not born....................
I never stay away from my parent in childhood because my grandfather and grand mother leave me when i was not born....................

But on one of the discussion you talked about the hostel.Have you ever stayed in hostel?. :)
for two month i was in hostel but the principal of that hostel is my mother so cant stay alone......................hahahahahhahahhaahahah
I have never stay away from my parents but right now I stay away from my parents for studies and for job search. i think it's a hard time which will be pass and I will stay with my loving parents. :sick:
d2y dx2 implicit differentiation
We pray to God you suffer will be finish as soon as possible and you again start living with your guardian................
Still I was away from my parents they did not came to me after it was over 2 years this is having some sad felling for me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

He is not coming to you why you are not going to meet your parents..............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.