Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Still Today i am with my parents and i never feel a feeling of isolation............
for two month i was in hostel but the principal of that hostel is my mother so cant stay alone......................hahahahahhahahhaahahah

So it was more a home than school for you. :laugh:
for two month i was in hostel but the principal of that hostel is my mother so cant stay alone......................hahahahahhahahhaahahah

So it was more a home than school for you. :laugh:

I have spent about eight years in hostels overall, I found it okay some times but missed them on some occasions.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I spend 1 year in hostel, i was always in touch with my parents through phone and soon going to be away from parents

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I HAVEN'T STAYED AWAY FROM PARENTS IN CHILD HOOD.MY PARENTS LOVE ME VERY MUCH AND SO I WAS NEVER BEEN SEPARATED FROM THEM. :P

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have also not stayed from parents. Even still now I am with them.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I stayed in grany house in vacation holidays in my childhood. that is the first time i have been away from parents. Later in tenth class i joined a hostel for a week, that is the second time and later i worked in a company which is in other city that is the last time i was away from my parents. Soon i will be away from parents when my wedding fix.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I stayed in grany house in vacation holidays in my childhood. that is the first time i have been away from parents. Later in tenth class i joined a hostel for a week, that is the second time and later i worked in a company which is in other city that is the last time i was away from my parents. Soon i will be away from parents when my wedding fix.

Tghis is natural that aftre wedding you have to stay away from parents.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I HAVEN'T STAYED AWAY FROM PARENTS IN CHILD HOOD.MY PARENTS LOVE ME VERY MUCH AND SO I WAS NEVER BEEN SEPARATED FROM THEM. :P

My parents also love me very much but it was a compulsion as i had to stay ina hostel when i was doing my engineering. :woohoo:

Second time when i got a job in another city. :woohoo:
I lived with my grand parents at a small village called mulki close to Mangalore for about 5 years that is from the age of 5 until I was ten.I was going to a local school and had many friends .My parents were in Bangalore and although I missed them and my bro and sis ,my grand parents were keen that I stay with them. My parents visited often , so I got to see them as well.. I guess my parents missed me a lot ,so I went to Bangalore,visiting my grand parents during summer vacation, I was with my parents until I got married !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.