The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One of my close friends of PG......so well educated IT professional. She was the most beautiful girl of our class, only one child of her parents, married a senior of our batch...but an arranged marriage as mine. He was working at Bangalore. their marriage lasted for only one month...what a fate!!!! Now also, I am really hurt with it

Personal egos are the main reasons for couple go for divorces these days.This is pure immaturity and their parents should help them in this matter but i have seen these days even the parents don't ask for the compromises. :evil:

Now also, I think, she should have given a second thought. We can't assess a person within 1 month or 2. Isn't it?
He is an IT professional of Bangalore and she phoned her parents to take her to home when he beat her. What he done was not right, 100 %. Yet I think, her parents should have at least asked her to give him a second chance. But they never did, as she was their only kid. Who is right....still I don't know

Meera sandhu
Now also, I think, she should have given a second thought. We can't assess a person within 1 month or 2. Isn't it?
He is an IT professional of Bangalore and she phoned her parents to take her to home when he beat her. What he done was not right, 100 %. Yet I think, her parents should have at least asked her to give him a second chance. But they never did, as she was their only kid. Who is right....still I don't know[/quote]

I know a similar case happening to one of my distant relations,an IIT product cruelly treating his wife and she was saved from certain death by her family and the case is still before the court.
He is an IT professional of Bangalore and she phoned her parents to take her to home when he beat her. What he done was not right, 100 %. Yet I think, her parents should have at least asked her to give him a second chance. But they never did, as she was their only kid. Who is right....still I don't know

I know a similar case happening to one of my distant relations,an IIT product cruelly treating his wife and she was saved from certain death by her family and the case is still before the court.[/quote]

Yet, I feel she should have given him a little more time. He was senior at our college and marriage has happened when both of them agreed. Of course, it was not a love marriage.

Meera sandhu
Such unfortunate cases do take place in all kinds of marriages.In fact and not surprisingly in greater numbers in 'arranged marriages'.
Ya because in arranged marriage we are not aware of the behavior of each other may be this the reason for taking divorce......
Ya because in arranged marriage we are not aware of the behavior of each other may be this the reason for taking divorce......

Ya, no proper understanding before marriage. Yet, most of our arranged marriages survived, 2 decades back. Isn't it? :huh: Then why it's not happening nowadays when love marriages are more frequent? :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

Ya, no proper understanding before marriage. Yet, most of our arranged marriages survived, 2 decades back. Isn't it? :huh: Then why it's not happening nowadays when love marriages are more frequent? :blink: :blink:

Ya now days we enjoy our love life before marriage and when marriage takes place then there is nothing to enjoy may be this is the reason............... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ya now days we enjoy our love life before marriage and when marriage takes place then there is nothing to enjoy may be this is the reason............... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But marriages should be long-lasting. It's a promise to be kept till death. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

But marriages should be long-lasting. It's a promise to be kept till death. Isn't it?

Ya you are true and marriage is last long but i am talking about those people who only marriage in sake of money........ ;) ;) ;)
But marriages should be long-lasting. It's a promise to be kept till death. Isn't it?[/quote]

Supposed to be for all the wrong reasons! The life of any marriage depends on so many variables!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.