The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its the price that we are paying while our country walks toward modernization.
Most of the divorces are due to disputes and fights between the couple as both of them are independent and no one either of them want to sacrifice.
I don't think there is nothing wrong in it if they do.This is like they have learnt from their mistakes and trying to do better next time in their marriage life. :)
If that's actually happening - that's a great thing! Couples who walked out on their marriage predominantly being influenced by their egos and imperfect understanding of each other,could not have been more right in reuniting themselves!
[quote]If that's actually happening - that's a great thing! Couples who walked out on their marriage predominantly being influenced by their egos and imperfect understanding of each other,could not have been more right in reuniting themselves! [/quote]

True! Yet the sad part is that it takes one divorce for them to realize that they are suited to each other as life partners! Ironic indeed!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hope it never takes a fatal decision like divorce to make them come back to their senses!!
Hope it never takes a fatal decision like divorce to make them come back to their senses!!

There is Hindi proverb- subah ka bhoola shaam ko ghar laut aaye to use bhoola nahin kahate. (If some one loses the way at morning but returns in the evening, he has not forgotten track)

So, if a couple separate because of misunderstanding but rejoin later on better sense, they have no misunderstanding. Their rejoining is welcome.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think reasons behind the decision of divorce also important. In arranged marriage, may be they are just like toys of elders in the family. In Love marriage, they realized the reality once they started to live together. If they realized their mistakes and learnt from it then the reunion will be successful. :woohoo:
I think reasons behind the decision of divorce also important. In arranged marriage, may be they are just like toys of elders in the family. In Love marriage, they realized the reality once they started to live together. If they realized their mistakes and learnt from it then the reunion will be successful. :woohoo:

Be it arranged or otherwise, cases of divorce present one of the greatest challenges of our times. While there are some genuinely hopeless situations which justify dissolution of marriages but the ones driven by frivolous grounds are best avoided!
May be they are realized their mistakes, or may be they want to repeat them again.. :blink:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.