The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't agree that scenario is very dismal in the rural India. There is a general awakening among rural women about their legal rights and perceptions about marital relationship.
One of my close friends of PG......so well educated IT professional. She was the most beautiful girl of our class, only one child of her parents, married a senior of our batch...but an arranged marriage as mine. He was working at Bangalore. their marriage lasted for only one month...what a fate!!!! Now also, I am really hurt with it

Meera sandhu
First of all i think divorce custom is a great evil for society..........Some small problem in husband and wife led to divorce................
One of my close friends of PG......so well educated IT professional. She was the most beautiful girl of our class, only one child of her parents, married a senior of our batch...but an arranged marriage as mine. He was working at Bangalore. their marriage lasted for only one month...what a fate!!!! Now also, I am really hurt with it

Personal egos are the main reasons for couple go for divorces these days.This is pure immaturity and their parents should help them in this matter but i have seen these days even the parents don't ask for the compromises. :evil:
ya you are true my friend now a days guardian also became a main factor for divorse.................
May be they realized at a later stage that they did a mistake and found the one they had divorced earlier was the best choice for them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ya this may be happen but once again i want to say government have to take against those who want divorce without any proper reason..................
Traditional mindsets,lack of respect and attempts at domination in conjugal relationships are the main reasons behind such break-ups.
Ya this may be happen but once again i want to say government have to take against those who want divorce without any proper reason..................

Government don't even know to do their assigned jobs properly. Then how can be??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Ya that is the problem with our government........They can't do their assigned duty.This is the main reason for generating this situation......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.