Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
True, I love to hear all kind of music, but I like slower one especially Gazels most.

Ghazals are slow and most of them are sad that's why i listen to them only when i am sad and alone. :)

I even love Ghazals a lot. esp of Jagjit Singh and Ghulam Ali.

Even i like these but there is some special mood required to hear them. :)
True, I love to hear all kind of music, but I like slower one especially Gazels most.

Ghazals are slow and most of them are sad that's why i listen to them only when i am sad and alone. :)

I even love Ghazals a lot. esp of Jagjit Singh and Ghulam Ali.

Yes gulam Ali is as good, especially while he twists in the end.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like Jagjit Singh more than Ghulam Ali. :)
Which one is best- Indian classical or western music?

We can never compare Indian with western....both have their own peculiarities. I know nothing about western music....yet Mozart and Beethovan were really great.
About my favorites.....I love Indian music....yet I hate fast numbers which increase the bp

Meera sandhu
I think every music has some period,where these songs are appreciated. In 70s and 80,even in 90s classical music was favorite and now as we are progressing,we are going towards western.

I would say both are good. I still love various Classical songs and some songs are always in my Music Library.
Young generation loves Western,me too.

But I think 80's was the weakest era of Bollywood music, except some R.D.Burman tunes. But it was the golden era of both Malayalam and Tamil songs, no doubt. Ilayaraja, Ravi, Raveendran etc....reigned this era at South

Meera sandhu
Both are good but personal interest varies from man to man.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

You love only Rabindra sangeeth :P :P

Meera sandhu
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

You love only Rabindra sangeeth[/quote]
Do you hear Rabindra sangeet?
I like some classical also and sufi songs and Ghajal.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Has anyone heard Pandit V.J. Jogh's violin recital in raag 'Shyamkalyan'? I challenge no soul would be ever be bored!! A magical music experience!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Has anyone heard Pandit V.J. Jogh's violin recital in raag 'Shyamkalyan'? I challenge no soul would be ever be bored!! A magical music experience!

I think, you have a little knowledge about classical music. Have you studied in your childhood days?
Can you give me a link of one such composition?
no2_2012-05-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.