Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is good to have a free fund advice. But, we need to think once before accepting the advice is it good or bad for us. :)

Vinu
It is equally important to select the persons whom we are turning to for advice!
[quote]It is equally important to select the persons whom we are turning to for advice! [/quote]

Yeah!! Otherwise one would end up in a deeper soup if the person doesn't have enough of a knowledge about it!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]It is equally important to select the persons whom we are turning to for advice!

Yeah!! Otherwise one would end up in a deeper soup if the person doesn't have enough of a knowledge about it!! :woohoo:[/quote]

That's absolutely correct,otherwise you end up getting exactly the opposite you bargain for!
An advice is an advice whether free or paid.I personally never venture into advising one without being called upon to do so!

I agree. I also do not give any advice unless asked for. But I listen to others' advice just out of courtesy even if I do not need one. There are some who feel neglected. They tend to give their advice just to show their importance. I do not mind obliging them with this much. Most of the 'free advisers' are aged or unemployed, who seldom get chance to talk or give advice. No harm keeping them in good huumor.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

many people does not give any response to any other opinion as they think these thing does not mean to me..........
many people does not give any response to any other opinion as they think these thing does not mean to me..........

Just keep it up man, you don't have to listen to free fund advises but when they come at a cost maybe you shall have to hear them. They come without fail, trust me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, free fund advices irritates. some times they are useful and some time they irritate us very badly and increase our problem too.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, free fund advices irritates. some times they are useful and some time they irritate us very badly and increase our problem too.

Actually, if we dislike a person, his advices will irritate us most. If it's given by a loved one, we may take them as "Veda vakyam" (sentence of veda)
2_2012-05-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Ya you are right we hate some one his/her advices also seems to be irritating.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.