Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But still his profile not showing "Banned". What's the reason :blink:

Meera sandhu
But still his profile not showing "Banned". What's the reason :blink:

He is banned for 30 day Might He commit some mistake here.......... :( :( :( :(
But he was sincerely communicating with me in forum today that I increased his karma

Meera sandhu
Please correct the spellings of band it should be banned. :blink:

Should use "is" in place of "are" after brother. :blink:[/quote]

SJ- you too are after the grammar, where as we should be discussing the matter of one of our good members gone. He was doing good, isn't it? :woohoo:[/quote]

Yes he is Really nice as He collect 13 k Point in just 12 day....we Miss him alot..... :( :( :( :( :( :([/quote]

Alam please don't mind getting 13k points is not a big deal in beginning but once the articles are finished then its really hard.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But he was sincerely communicating with me in forum today that I increased his karma

Without mistake no one banned a members.When the members is too good and fast....Lets his sister give us accurate answer... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Ye I know why admin would ban any one for doing nothing wrong. But he would be back soon. 30 days is not a long time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ye I know why admin would ban any one for doing nothing wrong. But he would be back soon. 30 days is not a long time.

ya this is the only relief.Let wait for him to come.......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Chandan was really doing well and so fast that we could not reach him.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ya we all wait for their reply as i am not more aware of their personality but after hearing your word i glad to know about them........
Extremely Sorry that your brother are band but never mind he will be back after 30 day.Why you not continue his mission..........

Please correct the spellings of band it should be banned. :blink:

Should use "is" in place of "are" after brother. :blink:

SJ- you too are after the grammar, where as we should be discussing the matter of one of our good members gone. He was doing good, isn't it? :woohoo:

That's right he was doing fine but i don't know where he broke the rules.I am sure he was not banned for clicking there is something else. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.