Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No no it is not blocked I am seeing in profile and his profile picture and name changed.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I never heard that any accouunt being closed here its surprising. :blink:

What is the reason? Admin must have given the reason for blocking his account. :blink:

Perhaps only one person knows its answer. But no one else can know the reason unless admin decides to disclose it. :evil: :evil: :woohoo:

In that case Asha should confirm from Chandan and tell us how he came to know it and whats the reason admin told him. :)
Chandan seen last 3 hrs 40 minutes ago and Asha asked it 2 hrs 40 minutes ago.Sure some problem happened.Admin also cleared the doubt.

Yes there seems to be a problem because sinec last few days i have rarely seen Chandan logged out of this site but this time he is out for so long. :blink:
yes his profile is showing a message that this account is no longer active.

My friend account is block for 30 days due to a special reason....so he can meet you next on 29 june.Till then bye..............
My friend account is block for 30 days due to a special reason....so he can meet you next on 29 june.Till then bye..............

Oh! no !this is a sad news.

What is the reason? Admin must have given the reason for blocking his account. :blink:

Perhaps only one person knows its answer. But no one else can know the reason unless admin decides to disclose it. :evil: :evil: :woohoo:

In that case Asha should confirm from Chandan and tell us how he came to know it and whats the reason admin told him. :)

Question here should be 'how Asha came to now about it while the account is blocked? How could they communicate?' :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Question here should be 'how Asha came to now about it while the account is blocked? How could they communicate?' :evil:

Go to cchandan's proflie and it is shown.

Because i am his sister..........I first told him to join this site...........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.