Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh No this is really a sad News as i come tomorrow.I see that in forum section you are all over......
Extremely Sorry that your brother are band but never mind he will be back after 30 day.Why you not continue his mission..........
@ Asha being his sister you might be knowing that special reason.Can you please tell us what is it? :) :blink: .This is sad news :( he was doing so well on this site. :)
Asha what is the reason for his banning here. Admin told any thing about this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes this is really a sad News but might be he do some mistake that why he band for 30 day.After this punishment might be other get lesson.....
OK we should respect the decision of Administration .May be he did some mistake.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Extremely Sorry that your brother are band but never mind he will be back after 30 day.Why you not continue his mission..........

Please correct the spellings of band it should be banned. :blink:

Should use "is" in place of "are" after brother. :blink:
Sorry as i respect you word from next time is kept it in my mind about the past and the future....

SJ- you too are after the grammar, where as we should be discussing the matter of one of our good members gone. He was doing good, isn't it? :woohoo:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

SJ- you too are after the grammar, where as we should be discussing the matter of one of our good members gone. He was doing good, isn't it? :woohoo:

Yes he is Really nice as He collect 13 k Point in just 12 day....we Miss him alot..... :( :( :( :( :( :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.