Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually, sometimes we are really confused when we read entirely different from what we see on TV. It happens most for political incidents :woohoo:

Ya they pressurize newspaper for doing this....... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Why to put pressure if press itself is in their hands :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Actually, sometimes we are really confused when we read entirely different from what we see on TV. It happens most for political incidents :woohoo:

Ya they pressurize newspaper for doing this....... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Why to put pressure if press itself is in their hands :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

May be sometime some of them are not ready to give their support..... :evil: :evil: :evil:
Not only newspapers, but also news channels often support political parties. Am I not right? :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
yes, according to the newspaper people they need political support so that they live on the political news only.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, according to the newspaper people they need political support so that they live on the political news only.

Can't understand.
Can you explain :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya without taking support of political parties newspapers can run their paper.

Sandhya without taking support of political parties newspapers can run their paper.

But not even a single paper is available in Kerala without political support :evil:

Meera sandhu
There is no news paper in the world which does not support or party does not support it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even in Andhra pradesh also all every news paper and new channel support political parties

But not even a single paper is available in Kerala without political support :evil:

I am not clear about what do you exactly mean by 'political' support in running newspapers!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.