Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya without taking support of political parties newspapers can run their paper.

But not even a single paper is available in Kerala without political support :evil:

I am not clear about what do you exactly mean by 'political' support in running newspapers!

One leading party virtually supporting the newspaper.
Mathrubhumi and Manorama are leading newspapers of our state, which are supported by Congress and BJP.
Desabhimani is a pure communist party paper.
Kerala Kaumuthi also a Congress supporting newspaper

Meera sandhu
Actually, sometimes we are really confused when we read entirely different from what we see on TV. It happens most for political incidents :woohoo:

Ya they pressurize newspaper for doing this....... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Why they are Pressurize by such a politician.If they want they give him a good lesson......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sandhya without taking support of political parties newspapers can run their paper.

But not even a single paper is available in Kerala without political support :evil:

I am not clear about what do you exactly mean by 'political' support in running newspapers!

Mathrubhumi and Manorama are leading newspapers of our state, which are supported by Congress and BJP.

We don't have any polarization of news papers. There might be a few newspapers houses doing this but the powerful ones are not politicized that way!

We don't have any polarization of news papers. There might be a few newspapers houses doing this but the powerful ones are not politicized that way!

May be because Kerala is a small market to market the products. So, they need the support of political parties, one way or another :dry:

Meera sandhu
But it has very little to do with the size of the market.I would see greater gains in spreading readership base among all!
But it has very little to do with the size of the market.I would see greater gains in spreading readership base among all!

You might be surprised to know Malayala Manorama is the biggest circulated regional newspaper of India. Yet, congress partially supports them.
May be it developed as a habit, from ancient times

Meera sandhu
This is true in reference to newspapers and TV channels, every channel and newspaper is associated with some or the other political parties. the best example you can see in the case of Indian express when Goenka had to run around due to he was not associated with the ruling party and was printing against it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Each and every channel and newspaper support some or the other political party

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There is no doubt about it because they are owned by rich and influential people associated with different parties.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Each and every channel and newspaper support some or the other political party

It's true. Some organisations too :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.