Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No they cannot fear the political parties news papers will work only for them in fear.

Can you explain?
I can't understand anything B) :(

Same question is also arise in my mind what does it mean Gabbar. :) :) :)
By newspapers politicians never get feared. They will only fear the newspapers with their powers.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

We have a very powerful newspaper group - Anandabazar - its owner has a unique sense of selling news!!

Yes, we may be able to find a few.
But the question arises, do newspapers fear political parties?
Can't they stay alone?????/ :evil:

Some political parties fear some powerful newspapers!
By newspapers politicians never get feared. They will only fear the newspapers with their powers.

Now also I need your explanation :cheer:

Meera sandhu
We have a very powerful newspaper group - Anandabazar - its owner has a unique sense of selling news!!

Actually each party fears opposing newspapers. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Ideally the press must realize the importance of remaining uninfluenced by narrow considerations in a functioning democracy to discharge its true role in shaping up popular opinions!

Actually each party fears opposing newspapers. Isn't it?

Ya they feel fear because they know if newspaper come in action then they turn everything bad for that political parties.
Same news may be narrated in two ways in two newspapers. Desabhimani is communist party newspaper.
Leading newspapers of our state are Malayala Manorama and Mathrubhumi. Both are against communist party. I think, Mathrubhumi supports BJP and Manorama supports Congress, though not sure. Both are not party newspapers, yet they support indirectly. Both are nowadays trying to post anything about T.P. on the front page, nowadays thus hunting Communists :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Same news may be narrated in two ways in two newspapers. Desabhimani is communist party newspaper.
Leading newspapers of our state are Malayala Manorama and Mathrubhumi. Both are against communist party. I think, Mathrubhumi supports BJP and Manorama supports Congress, though not sure. Both are not party newspapers, yet they support indirectly. Both are nowadays trying to post anything about T.P. on the front page, nowadays thus hunting Communists :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes in my state same situation is arises due to the presences of various Newspapers.Some are against one party but other are not.This thing continue to happen..... :S :S :S :S :S :S
Newspapers are generally owned and run by corporate houses. They may back one or other political party depending on owners' policy or interest.

Such papers get enough advertisement from business concerns. They need not support any political party blindly. In fact, most of the national level newspapers are free from political grip but support corporate interests.

Small newspapers especially Non English papers support the ruling parties in states for patronage and advertisements.

There are also a number of newspapers and periodicals owned and managed by political parties.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.