Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is good that a hidden talent cannot remain hidden.It come out so that Every one show your hidden talent.............

What about your special talent?
I think I should edit that question :dry:

Meera sandhu
It is good that a hidden talent cannot remain hidden.It come out so that Every one show your hidden talent.............

my special talent is that i can touch my nose with my tongue.. :laugh: :laugh: hehehehheheh
whenever this ad of hussain comes in tv i do this act.i wish he come to my house and i can make him watch me touching my nose with tongue.isin it a special talent? :P

a.s.

my special talent is that i can touch my nose with my tongue.. :laugh: :laugh: hehehehheheh
whenever this ad of hussain comes in tv i do this act.i wish he come to my house and i can make him watch me touching my nose with tongue.isin it a special talent? :P

Actually, I heard no one can actually do it :dry: :dry: :huh: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

try it.and if you wont believe i can send you my pic, even my little sister who is going to be of 2 years in july do it very well. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
its really funny and crazy too but i dont know why people put such lines in ads.

a.s.

Of course it is a special talent but not hidden.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

try it.and if you wont believe i can send you my pic, even my little sister who is going to be of 2 years in july do it very well. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
its really funny and crazy too but i dont know why people put such lines in ads.

I don't have any such hidden talents :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu

why its not hidden? until and unless i will perform it its hidden only na.

a.s.

How can I believe you? :P :P

Meera sandhu

How can I believe you? :P :P

send a proof to Sandhya.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@Ram chettan
What's your special talent?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.