Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Singing, drawing, dancing, painting, acting, mimicry or any thing else??
Please do reveal :P :P :P

It is difficult to tell of any talent in absence of actual performance. But I feel that I could be a good instrumental musician.

Actually, most talents are hidden due to lack of self confidence. Isn't it?

Sir, what instrument???

I don't think this was owing to lack of self confidence. Rather this was owing to lack of opportunities. I could have selected Tabla or Sitaar. At this stage, this is mere guess. Life is what this is and not what this could be.

I think I could have been a sitarist but none allowed me come even nearer to that instrument!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7361]}

We are what we are. What we could. All speculation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Drawing, singing are my hidden talents.

People say am very talented person, may some other talents also in me which i dont know

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Singing, drawing, dancing, painting, acting, mimicry or any thing else??
Please do reveal :P :P :P

It is difficult to tell of any talent in absence of actual performance. But I feel that I could be a good instrumental musician.

Actually, most talents are hidden due to lack of self confidence. Isn't it?

Sir, what instrument???

I don't think this was owing to lack of self confidence. Rather this was owing to lack of opportunities. I could have selected Tabla or Sitaar. At this stage, this is mere guess. Life is what this is and not what this could be.

I think I could have been a sitarist but none allowed me come even nearer to that instrument!!

We are what we are. What we could. All speculation.

You are absolutely correct,Gulshanji! These are all in the realm of speculation!

No one is allowed to hear you sing, see you dance or watch your Sitar. What's it??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's my talent!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7364]}

Who knows!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It need our approval :cheer:

And for that you need to perform for us.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Waiting for your performance Chinmayjee :P :P :P ....3-in-1

Meera sandhu

No one is allowed to hear you sing, see you dance or watch your Sitar. What's it??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's my talent!!

I am a dabbler - don't expect me to sing or dance! There are enough number of talented singers and dancers in boddunan!!
Drawing, singing are my hidden talents.

People say am very talented person, may some other talents also in me which i dont know

If people told about you then there must be some Talent in you.Try to find your hidden talent which you cannot able to know......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's my talent!!

I am a dabbler - don't expect me to sing or dance! There are enough number of talented singers and dancers in boddunan!!

Yet no one can beat you in Thandava, sure :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

It's my talent!!

Yet no one can beat you in Thandava, sure :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

first elders then youngers because youngers will learn from elder only.so first you and after you we.. :) :) :P

a.s.
-
first elders then youngers because youngers will learn from elder only.so first you and after you we.. :) :) :P

But where is he?
May be practising to show his hidden talents to us :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
goodnight.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
-

But where is he?
May be practising to show his hidden talents to us :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7372]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.