Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Singing, drawing, dancing, painting, acting, mimicry or any thing else??
Please do reveal :P :P :P

It is difficult to tell of any talent in absence of actual performance. But I feel that I could be a good instrumental musician.

Actually, most talents are hidden due to lack of self confidence. Isn't it?

Sir, what instrument???

Meera sandhu

It is difficult to tell of any talent in absence of actual performance. But I feel that I could be a good instrumental musician.

Sir, what instrument???

I don't think this was owing to lack of self confidence. Rather this was owing to lack of opportunities. I could have selected Tabla or Sitaar. At this stage, this is mere guess. Life is what this is and not what this could be.
0006_2012-06-01-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sir, what instrument???

I don't think this was owing to lack of self confidence. Rather this was owing to lack of opportunities. I could have selected Tabla or Sitaar. At this stage, this is mere guess. Life is what this is and not what this could be.

Yes, of course lack of opportunities too....
Some times we have to make our own choices to walk forward and may leave our talents to catch more high branches

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Some of the talents are hidden from the person who owns them and when he discovers them maybe he does not get a chance to display his talent.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's well quoted in epics.....story about Hanuman. He knows his strength only if someone else motivates him. Same is the case of we people too....we too need motivation.....

I was not a writer...just a few lines I have quoted. But motivations from my friends helped me to take it seriously and finds pleasure in writing, till now

Meera sandhu

Sir, what instrument???

I think I could have been a sitarist but none allowed me come even nearer to that instrument!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7361]}

I think I could have been a sitarist but none allowed me come even nearer to that instrument!!

No one is allowed to hear you sing, see you dance or watch your Sitar. What's it??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
36_5_11_2012-06-01-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

No one is allowed to hear you sing, see you dance or watch your Sitar. What's it??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's my talent!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7364]}

It's my talent!!

Who knows!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It need our approval :cheer:

Meera sandhu

It's my talent!!

Who knows!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It need our approval :cheer:

And for that you need to perform for us.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.