Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One of the best happenings is to happen very soon. It's sure, i will be very happy with it. Everything almost OK

Meera sandhu
My life till now has went with lots of Struggle.Every step i had stepped ahead,there was many obstacles that arrived and push 3 to 4 step back.

Never in my life,i got success of something without Struggling. :(

But,today i think that if would had got all good things at one time,I wouldn't had understood what is Hard Work.

This Downfall,has made so Strong to me,that now i can face as many obstacles in my life to get success.

thats the spirit ronark ji.i wish you keep moving with the same spirit.

Are you going to Pursue MBA or Pursuing?
If not did you started Coaching for Entrance?

i will be going to pursue but next year.i gave mat exam and scored well but my last semester exam results come late till october and so i wont be able to submit my marksheet by date.so now i will prepare for cat but not coaching only self study.

will you give cat entrance this year or next?

I will give entrance Exam next year.Same here,I will too get my Result late in October-November.
yes,i will apply for CAT Entrance.
Do you know when the Exam of CAT is Organized?

cat exam dates comes in september last or in october and exams held in november.i think you should apply this year for cat in november and if you want to do coaching start it now.else you can prepare by self study too. see i havent prepared for mat through any coaching or etc.even 6th may was exam date and on 9thapril i decided to give it and i prepared myself for 1month and i got good marks.and in cat there are still 4months so you think what you want to do.

I want to score good marks and want 100% success in exams. So, i think i would give it next year.
I am not only going to go for only CAT. There are other exams like MAT, CMAT, GCET, XAT, NMAT and various others.

Want to make each day Accountable

What about CAT exams? Both Ronark and Angel doing????

I will go for CAT next year.

One of the best happenings is to happen very soon. It's sure, i will be very happy with it. Everything almost OK

Congratulations mam ! in Advance.
:) :) :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Best happenings are my children birth :) :)and i have lot of worst happening which i can't point out easily.:( :(

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Yes, everyone of us want to share our happiness with everyone rather than making others sad

Meera sandhu
Best - My Marriage get good partner

Worst My fathers death..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
My best happening is my first job and i cannot remember my worst thing..........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.