Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The best event always comes in the end. The worst comes in beginning. Hence, worst incident is my life is birth. The best event that must come at end is obviously death. This is yet to come.

But Sir, some where you have told, events are just a succession, can't tell when best one comes and when worst :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
The best event always comes in the end. The worst comes in beginning. Hence, worst incident is my life is birth. The best event that must come at end is obviously death. This is yet to come.

But Sir, some where you have told, events are just a succession, can't tell when best one comes and when worst :P :P :P

Birth and death are common events in every one's life. Life is an ordeal. This begins at birth and ends on death. Hence, birth is worst and death best event.

However, we do not control birth and death. So, we may ignore these.

It is not possible to say the best or worst event in life. This may come at any time. At best, you may say the best and worst event till a certain date or today. The best and worst event in my life so far are very secret and so cannot be stated in the forum.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Birth and death are common events in every one's life. Life is an ordeal. This begins at birth and ends on death. Hence, birth is worst and death best event.

However, we do not control birth and death. So, we may ignore these.

It is not possible to say the best or worst event in life. This may come at any time. At best, you may say the best and worst event till a certain date or today. The best and worst event in my life so far are very secret and so cannot be stated in the forum.

Also, very often, some events may cause lot of pain, which we may think the worst. But later, we may came to know that they were just stepping stones to our happiness. Am I not right? This can happen just opposite also

Meera sandhu

That has very deep meaning. I must say not every one would be able to admit it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We live with the expectation that good things will come soon. Whole through our life we keep waiting for the best. :P
Am I not right??????
So best happenings yet to happen.

Also, for each worst happenings of our life, we think, it was the worst. So, we feel, it won't come, it has already happened ...till it arrives.

Meera sandhu
Where is my answer?
Be quick :angry:

Meera sandhu
When i got job its my best happening and worst happening is when my best friend cheated by not giving my money

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When i got job its my best happening and worst happening is when my best friend cheated by not giving my money

It was just money yaar...just leave it :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
i think people always say that they are waiting for best happening and till life long they dont find the one.in my opinion its because people are not satisfied with whatever they get.what you people think?

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I think we should not about what is going to happen in future.Sometimes best will be with you and sometimes not.But one think should always with you.Your Confidence.
If One is dedicated to his/her work,even though he get many failure,he/she will get success and that success will be Much Fruitful,than you had expected.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.