Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think we should not about what is going to happen in future.Sometimes best will be with you and sometimes not.But one think should always with you.Your Confidence.
If One is dedicated to his/her work,even though he get many failure,he/she will get success and that success will be Much Fruitful,than you had expected.

yes you are right ronark ji.but one should take it as good whatever he/she getting now.

a.s.
Sandhya it is not the mater money dear, it is the mater of the confidence and belief i used to have on him. He made me work, due to that person i lost my valuable client as i used to work for my friend. He is a stain on the friendship yar,

the most worst happening in my life is having lot of things which i want to achieve but could not do a single thing due to some reasons

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya it is not the mater money dear, it is the mater of the confidence and belief i used to have on him. He made me work, due to that person i lost my valuable client as i used to work for my friend. He is a stain on the friendship yar,

the most worst happening in my life is having lot of things which i want to achieve but could not do a single thing due to some reasons

Now I understood..
He was your friend. He make use of the opportunity. Insincere friend, it hurt you.Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Thats what the thing sandhya, I have never expected this from him. Being a CEO he don't bother about the employees hard work. He is the worst friend i found in my life. There are many friends who have cheated me but no have cheated me in this way. This is the worst happening of my life

Thats what the thing sandhya, I have never expected this from him. Being a CEO he don't bother about the employees hard work. He is the worst friend i found in my life. There are many friends who have cheated me but no have cheated me in this way. This is the worst happening of my life

me and you on the same boat di.even many of my friends have cheated me too.i was badly hurt but then i thought that may be this is god's way of teaching me that not to believe on everyone easily..

a.s.
you are right baby, from then i stopped having money transactions between friends and started taking advance before i work for anyone

Often we learn new things from our enemies :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
you are right baby, from then i stopped having money transactions between friends and started taking advance before i work for anyone

money is something which can create problem in any relation if not handled carefully.

a.s.
yes, money and women are the things which depart the people from a relation

yes, money and women are the things which depart the people from a relation

Yet man is not able to keep his woman happy :( :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.