Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kumaresh wrote:
[quote]Dear Maverick,

I am novice here. If I am wrong please correct me.
I have considered articles before September only.

Measurement of quality for an article can be done on following basis :

Subject matter
Proper use of Grammar
Appropriate choice of words
Readability
Organization of the subject matter
Fluency of the sentences
Generating interest for the readers
etc.

If I have written anything wrong . I am sorry for that.[/quote]

Kumaresh, You have mentioned right points that are considered while evaluating articles, however missed an important point Quantity. If you write a very good article with just 5 lines and if you demand Rs.100 for that??? Hence quantity also important.

And as you mentioned you have compared articles before September 2009 which I asked not to, so I have no other comments on this.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes Maverick !

You are right !

Length of the article is also very important.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Hi Kumaresh!

The way you have outlined the yardsticks to be applied to evaluate an article is just brilliant.Here I record my sincere appreciation of it by using karma .Similarly your explanation of the role of criticism in our life with help of two memorable quotes is also superb. Thanks a lot!
I am in race to achieve the target of 2000 points in this month.Join let us make this site popular all over the world.
Looking to the revenue share list of this month only a few seems to cross the required points.Even I am not sure about it.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Looking to the revenue share list of this month only a few seems to cross the required points.Even I am not sure about it.[/quote]

I dont think that would be a problem for you. And with the increased points for forum replies it will be easier now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Till now there is only 7 members that have passed the 2000 points and i now at the end of the month 15 members will reach at 2000 points still four days left.
I noticed the increase in point.Was it announced earlier?I thought it is a surprise one.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]I noticed the increase in point.Was it announced earlier?I thought it is a surprise one.[/quote]

I remember it is announced on Member of the Month contest thread. However the post related to "Points" is updated with the said change. Please look for "New points and Rank system" post on home page.

I too glossed over it and was pleasantly surprised to find this increase. I am confident this decision is going to boost up forum activities as is quite evident from the increasing number of posts.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.