Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Actually only some members have the courage to say it openly.By reading between the lines we can understand it.[/quote]

I am not sure why that needs courage as it is an open platform and there is no Lecturer/Teacher who will scold if you do something.. Anyway, unless we get feedback, we do not know what others are thinking.

I request all members to share your feedback which is important to us.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I will be there even if there will be more payout or less payout at the end of this month.
Possibly, there are many student members. They would be busy with Board examination and hence not preferring the revenue share. I agree with maverick that no remedial action can be taken unless there is feedback.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hi Abid,

I don't agree with you. Actually you started the negative feedback. You said that boddunan is not paying much for articles. You are earning much amount from the newspapers. This is for some reasons

Boddunan is a just 1 year site. It needs to develop a lot. Boddunan revenue is very less compare to other big sites. So how they can give much bigger amount than they earn.

Of course i am a small kid before your experience. But according to my knowledge boddunan pays well compared to other sites. Now also if you want good amount, then better to try freelance.

Sorry if i hurted you. Its my opinion about your comments. That's it. Take it as positive

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Rakesh- I do not think that we participate for revenue. No body may live on the income from revenue share. This is past time. Personally, I work as a Central Excise consultant, and the main income is from that source. Work on Boddunan is for fun and pleasure and income if any is welcome but not a condition for participation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think this is one of the best site I have come across. And moderators like Maverick are addressing all the problems faced by members quite promptly.

The target of reaching 2000 points per month seems to be little difficult for me atleast.

Also new changes in the site layout have streamlined the system since I have joined.

Maverick one thing I would like to know is that if articles submitted initially have not been accepted with the reason that they need to be corrected from members side. Are we required to resubmit them or editing them would suffice?

And if we have to resubmit should we have to mail at support mail id?

Please advice Maverick

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I think still few days left in this month still members will reach 2000 points no doubt.Around 20 members will reach 2000 points mark i think that.

And Rakesh and Gulshan sir i am totality agree with your posts comments.
I also wish to be there in this month's revenue share list.Eventhough some more points needed I wish I will have it soon.
Jayen wrote:
[quote]I think this is one of the best site I have come across. And moderators like Maverick are addressing all the problems faced by members quite promptly.

The target of reaching 2000 points per month seems to be little difficult for me atleast.

Also new changes in the site layout have streamlined the system since I have joined.

Maverick one thing I would like to know is that if articles submitted initially have not been accepted with the reason that they need to be corrected from members side. Are we required to resubmit them or editing them would suffice?

And if we have to resubmit should we have to mail at support mail id?

Please advice Maverick[/quote]

Thanks for your feedback.

And regarding edited articles, you need to send a mail to support team and they will be reviewed again in 3 working days.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.