Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, Its really very nice movie. I love it. It is made with high budget film. the songs are amazing you know

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, Its really very nice movie. I love it. It is made with high budget film. the songs are amazing you know

Which is your most favourite scene of that movie?

Meera sandhu
the hero falls from the hill and heroine tries to save him but unfortunately she falls and go down then the hero. then hero at that stage he takes a snap of the heroine by hanging on the hill

the hero falls from the hill and heroine tries to save him but unfortunately she falls and go down then the hero. then hero at that stage he takes a snap of the heroine by hanging on the hill

Each song picturisation is superb!!! Actually am attracted towards that movie due to its songs...each song extra ordinary....Rehman got filmfare too!!!

Meera sandhu
Those are mostly comedy scenes and they tickled my heart rather than touching any other way.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

sunil what comedy scenes are there in this movie. Can you give one example.

Sandhya even i first liked the picture due to its songs then i liked the story

What about the climax of Tere Naam??
Isn't it heart touching???????
It's a remake of Vikram movie Sethu

Meera sandhu
What about Gajani?
When I saw its Tamil version long back in 2006, that scene in which Asin dies, disturbed me 2-3 days

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.