Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why can't you quote some? Are you not interested?

by the way whom you are asking to do so?

To all of you.
I was pulling this thread up to get some response. it's getting cold now

ok let me quote few..

baghban movie actually not a particular scene but whole movie touched my heart..
and in chak de india the last winning moment..

you too quote some..

Baghban was a good movie because of Amitabh and Hema who look right together, but the suffering bit was exaggerated.A bank officer has absolutely no money at the time of retirement is hard to believe and that all children are hostile to the parents is another exaggeration...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Why can't you quote some? Are you not interested?

by the way whom you are asking to do so?

To all of you.
I was pulling this thread up to get some response. it's getting cold now

ok let me quote few..

baghban movie actually not a particular scene but whole movie touched my heart..
and in chak de india the last winning moment..

you too quote some..

Baghban was a good movie because of Amitabh and Hema who look right together, but the suffering bit was exaggerated.A bank officer has absolutely no money at the time of retirement is hard to believe and that all children are hostile to the parents is another exaggeration...

Amitji winning Booker prize...it looks more ridiculous.....isn't it? :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I like om shanthi om movie in that the flash back seen is really a heart touching one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I like om shanthi om movie in that the flash back seen is really a heart touching one.

It's a copy of an amazing film Madhumathi of 1958 :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
yes, i even like om shanti om.Its a wonderful story and i even like taal movie, especially songs. I even once drawn the postors. I did alot of research on that movie and its language

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, i even like om shanti om.Its a wonderful story and i even like taal movie, especially songs. I even once drawn the postors. I did alot of research on that movie and its language

Research on Taal???
How?

Meera sandhu
yes, did u observe the language of taal, really amazing one and the songs are also with difficult words.I used to draw posters of it.

yes, did u observe the language of taal, really amazing one and the songs are also with difficult words.I used to draw posters of it.

It was based on people living in mountain areas...tunes also set according to it

Meera sandhu
yes, I watched that movie more than 1000 times, I know each and every seen and every dialough

yes, I watched that movie more than 1000 times, I know each and every seen and every dialough

Was that movie that much great? :S :S :S :woohoo: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.