Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like the movies hritik roshan in which he acted a childish character which touched my heart.

Particularly when Rekha say to Preethi and friends, "He is better than you people"

Meera sandhu
Of the recent movies I have seen, jannat's climax is really heart touching...particularly when her kid takes a small toy, replacing an expensive one

Meera sandhu
Why can't you quote some? Are you not interested?

Meera sandhu

by the way whom you are asking to do so?

a.s.

To all of you.
I was pulling this thread up to get some response. it's getting cold now

Meera sandhu

To all of you.
I was pulling this thread up to get some response. it's getting cold now

ok let me quote few..

baghban movie actually not a particular scene but whole movie touched my heart..
and in chak de india the last winning moment..

you too quote some..

a.s.
What about the thrilling climax of lagaan..Isn't it exciting and fantastic...though the rule of 'no ball' was not implemented at that time in cricket

Meera sandhu
I really loved each and every scene of Kuch kuch hota hai. Very fresh scenes!!

Meera sandhu
I had seen a film of Smita Patil a few years ago, cant remember the name , something like mera ghar ...She loses her child and the way she shows her grief is heart breaking, she was another great actress like Nutan...I always remember that scene when a mention is made of Smita Patil..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now I remember the climax of Sadma, for which Kamal Hasan got his first National award...really one among the most heart breaking scenes of Indian film industry...isn't it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.