Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Me very very rare case go for shopping .

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Me very very rare case go for shopping .

Then who do it for you?
Your husband is not here :dry:

Meera sandhu
This department belongs to my wife and she likes it ,I don't like to go.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This department belongs to my wife and she likes it ,I don't like to go.

You don't want to wait at shops :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We usually do 1 month purchase....except a few items like daily usable vegetables, fish etc.....as soon as he gets salary.
On sundays, we may go for an outing which may include minute purchases

Meera sandhu
Yes I don't like waiting.She choices among many and I purchase what I want and back to home.

Yes I don't like waiting.She choices among many and I purchase what I want and back to home.

All men complaint so except my hubby. he is very patient since he also want the best :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: also, he is one who pays for it, not me... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

All men complaint so except my hubby. he is very patient since he also want the best :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: also, he is one who pays for it, not me... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Then you are lucky.Isn't?

Then you are lucky.Isn't?

of course...
Actually I also wait for him with patience when he is busy with selecting his accessories.
Actually, it's a mutual help and understanding :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I am very impatient so either I go alone or she goes alone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But nowadays it's a bit risk in family shopping. My girl makes our expenses so large by asking unwanted things of high price....which is of no use also

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.