Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is admin hearing this...what we are talking????

Meera sandhu
Yes he is online now to share this moments with us. A new record breaker in less time.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes he is online now to share this moments with us. A new record breaker in less time.

Shortest time record of 5 months.
Yesterday I was thinking to name 20,000 posts as DOUBLE EMPEROR. What do you think :woohoo: :woohoo: :P

Meera sandhu
But in future Chinmoyjee will be crossed by sandhya so chinmoy jee beware of sandhya.

No person with any brains never hassles himself or herself with any such delusion.If I have not modeled myself on any,why should Sandhya! All we are different in our own ways! My feelings are that I would remain as I am. Someone may be even better or the best! I love to be where I am always!

Exactly what makes you so different and distinguished!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
But in future Chinmoyjee will be crossed by sandhya so chinmoy jee beware of sandhya.

No person with any brains never hassles himself or herself with any such delusion.If I have not modeled myself on any,why should Sandhya! All we are different in our own ways! My feelings are that I would remain as I am. Someone may be even better or the best! I love to be where I am always!

Of course I agree :)

Meera sandhu

Of course I agree :)

Her trial-blazing performance would be there as long as Boddunan lives! She has,indeed, put in phenomenal volume of work to come this far! Wish you all the very best! I have no hesitation in accepting Kalyani,Sandhya , our beloved Gulshanji and Great Abid as the true motivators of Boddunan! I have other names too but these names should rank very very high!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Congratullation Ceem its Best acheivement so you are now on great number one position.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Hello ChinmoyG- Congratulations for achieving such a big target. I am so sorry I was not online and missed the occasion. I hope we shall see you gaining newer heights and shall be following you with lots of inspirations. Thanks for showing us the way in such a great way. I wish there was a thumbs-up sign as a emoticon here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Chinmayjee, what about the party?? Don't turn to a miser at least this time
000203D2_2012-06-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Chinmayjee, what about the party?? Don't turn to a miser at least this time

The newly crowned empress should throw this party!!Then I'd arrange mine!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7580]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.